Scheduling and pre-registration:
- Schedules should be updated regularly for cancellations, no-shows or rescheduled appointments.
(Daily schedules should be used to reconcile to daily charges).
- Pre-registration occurs prior to the patient’s visit.
- At time of pre-registration, the following should occur:
- Verification of insurance coverage,
- Verification of patient demographic information,
- Identification of self-pay balances (including co-pays and deductible),
- Obtain needed pre-authorizations
- Information gathered during pre-YUAM Medline should be documented in the system.
The front office may be busy at times to handle all the incoming calls. Instead of having your patients on hold, Medline healthcare solutions help you take that call. We have a staff that can take inbound calls. We are friendly, kind, always professional.