Medline’s business purpose is to help U.S. healthcare providers to more efficiently manage their revenue cycle operations, which encompass patient registration, insurance and benefit verification, medical treatment documentation and coding, medical transcription, bill preparation and collections.
Medline is the leading provider of superior quality transcription services. We have a lot of experience in the medical transcription and are reputed in the industry for our professionalism, uncompromising quality and accurate transcripts combined with our affordable rates.
We are proud to share that:
- We help our clients decrease turnaround time by 1 – 2 days and reduce costs by 20%-50% without compromising on quality.
- Our reports are prepared by utilizing varied sources including phone/hand-held dictations, in-house scheduling software, iPhone, customized paper forms, medical history and previous record of patients, super-bill, ACOEM and ODG guidelines etc.
- We have developed an advanced Workflow system that tracks every job to ensure timely delivery.
- All our medical transcription services are HIPAA compliant.
- Our team members possess adequate knowledge of basic to advanced medical terminologies.
- Our staff is equipped with the latest transcription software and modern gadgets that help them follow verbal and written instructions carefully.
hospitals and clinics allows us to deliver:
- End-to-end solutions in the healthcare space
- Complete billing and patient cycle management
- Significantly reduced costs
- An increase in efficiency and quality
- Faster turn-around times
Medline Health Services is dedicated to making the lives of physicians simpler by offering quality medical transcription services. Our comprehensive solution includes dictation capture, transcription, and the final delivery of the files in a format of your choice. Our customer focus ensures that you get customized services that take your dictation system requirements and hospital information systems into account.
Our commitment to delivering the best means that you get access to trained medical transcriptionists that work as dedicated resources on your account. This helps us deliver work that time and again exceeds your expectations.
We can help you transcribe a wide variety of reports, including:
• Patient charts
• Teleconference notes
• Clinical summary
• History and physical reports
• Medical records summary
• Progress notes
• Discharge summary
• SOAP notes
• Operative reports
• Emergency room reports
• Rehabilitation reports
• Surgery notes